Gluten-Free, No Sugar Added, Paleo, Primal, Vegan, Nut-Free
Italian Spice Blend No Sugar Added Gluten-Free Recipe
Italian Spice Blend Low-Carb Gluten-Free Recipe
This Homemade Italian Spice Blend is so versatile it can be used in pasta sauces, on meat, in soups, or with braised or roasted vegetables. It’s Gluten-Free, No Sugar Added, & a “go to” favorite in my house.
Author: Deena Segal
Recipe type: Gluten-Free, No Sugar Added, Paleo, Primal, Vegan, Nut-Free
Serves: ¾ cup
- 2 tablespoons basil, dried
- 2 tablespoons marjoram, dried
- 2 tablespoons oregano, dried
- 2 tablespoons coriander leaf, dried
- 2 tablespoons thyme, dried
- 2 tablespoons rosemary, dried
- 2 tablespoons savory, dried
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Combine all the ingredients in the bowl of a food processor.
- Process for 30 seconds, until finely ground.
- Transfer the seasoning mix to a tightly sealed container.
- Store in a cool dark place for up to 3 months.
Spice mixes make great gifts for holidays and house warming parties. Simply pour mixture into <g class="gr_ gr_46 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_run_anim Grammar multiReplace" id="46" data-gr-id="46">a and handwrite a colorful label to affix to the bottle with the name of the blend and “from the kitchen of ...)