GlutenSmart.com was an online retailer of Gluten Free Foods from 2005 to 2012. In 2012, we closed our online store to focus our efforts on being the largest resource for the gluten free community. Part of what we do here is review gluten free foods, gluten free beverages, gluten free diet books, and anything that can add value to the life of a celiac.
Read our Press Release:
Our integrity and trustworthiness to our readers are of the utmost importance. Because GlutenSmart.com now receives compensation from third parties rather than directly from our readers, we want to be upfront about where the money comes from, when it happens, and how it affects what you read here.
Secondly, the US Federal Trade Commission requires any “material connection” to a company or advertiser must be disclosed.
So here it is.
How we earn money
GlutenSmart.com earns money on our site mostly through affiliate programs or occasionally we will sell advertisements displayed on the site as banner ads. If you click an affiliate link or ad banner and buy the product or to visit the online retailer selling the product, you help support this site because we’ll get a percentage of that sale.
By being an independent resource for you, we’re able to provide you with unbiased product reviews. So whether we like ‘em, love ‘em, or hate ‘em, we’ll give you our honest opinion, so you can make informed buying decisions. All we ask is that you be so kind as to purchase these products using the links here on GlutenSmart.com. We will be forever grateful for your loyalty and you will be helping our team continue to bring you the latest news and information about the gluten-free
GlutenSmart’s intention is to build a huge database of product reviews for the gluten free community.
What this means for you:
- We purchase most of the products we review on the site.
- If we received a product for free, we will fully disclose it – but free products don’t automatically get good reviews. If we don’t like the product, we’ll tell you.
- We do not recommend products just because we’re an affiliate.
- We are affiliates because we use and believe in the associated products and the online retailers that sell them.
- We do not recommend products just for the sake of money.
- We recommend products because we think they are valuable to our readers.
- We do not let the compensation we receive influence the content, topics, posts, or opinions expressed on this blog.
- We respect and value our readers too much to write anything other than our own genuine and objective opinions and advice.
Just like this site, our Disclosure Policy is a work in progress. We may update this policy at any time.
Thanks for reading GlutenSmart.com – your trusted guide to the gluten free lifestyle.
GlutenSmart.com has set up partnerships with some of the best online stores to help you stay on your gluten free lifestyle. The stores below are our most trusted partners and we know they will do a great job for you.
By clicking through to these stores, you will help us continue our mission of staying your trusted guide for the gluten free lifestyle:
Netrition.com – Over 13 years as an online retailer specializing in low carb, gluten free, and sports nutrition.
Amazon.com is the largest online retailer in the world and carries hundreds of gluten free items as well as just about anything else you could imagine.
Last Updated: June 26, 2012
Leave a Reply