Gluten-Free, No Sugar Added, Paleo Optional, Primal Optional, Vegetarian
Gluten-Free Ginger Pecan Butter Recipe
This compound butter is a definite crowd pleaser! It is so versatile that you can use Ginger Pecan Butter on gluten-free baked goods and breakfast dishes, or you can get creative and use it with chicken or fish. The ginger adds a bit of zing while the pecans add the crunch factor.
- ¾ cup grass-fed butter, softened
- ½ cup pecans, finely ground
- 1 to 2 teaspoons ground ginger (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon Splenda brown sugar blend
- ½ teaspoon allspice, ground
- Using a food processor or hand mixer, combine all ingredients and mix until smooth. Pack the mixture into a crock, pottery dish, or airtight container and store it in the refrigerator.
Compound butters make a wonderful hostess gifts and holiday gifts. You can put the butter into a pretty glass jar with a label, or roll it into a log atop plastic wrap. Then take the log and wrap in some butcher paper, twist the ends and tie with twine. Simply add a pretty label and you’re good to go!
If you are intolerant to sucralose or want Paleo or Primal versions, finely ground coconut sugar or powdered honey can be used in place of Splenda.
More Gluten Free Compound Butter Recipes.