Gluten-Free, No Sugar Added, Paleo, Primal, Vegetarian, Dairy-Free Optional
Savory Pecans make a great Gluten-Free snack for any occasion. Whether you need a grab and go snack or something to put out for guests, Savory Pecans are the perfect solution. They require very few ingredients, are easy to prepare, and are crazy delicious! Best of all, these spiced nuts make a great gift.
For gift giving, you can place the cooled Savory Pecans in a pretty serving dish (from the dollar store of course), wrap it in cellophane and tie a ribbon around the top. It makes for a beautiful yet cost effective gift presentation.
Savory Pecans Gluten-Free Recipe
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ¼ to ½ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- Preheat the oven to 300° F.
- In a large bowl, mix ingredients thoroughly.
- Spread spiced and butter nuts on a jelly roll pan or large cookie sheet with sides.
- Bake about 10 minutes or until pecans are toasted.
- Cool and store in an airtight container.