Gluten-Free, No Sugar Added, Paleo, Primal, Vegan, Nut-Free
If you’re tired of spending the money on pricey taco seasoning, here’s an inexpensive, Gluten-Free, sugar-free Not Too Spicy Mexican Seasoning Blend. Sometimes you want the taste of Mexican food without the spicy heat associated with most Mexican dishes. Use the same way you would any other taco seasoning and enjoy a gluten-free flavorful meal.
Not Too Spicy Mexican Seasoning Blend Gluten-Free Recipe
- 6 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons onion powder
- 3 tablespoons cumin, ground
- 2 tablespoons salt
- Place all the ingredients in a small bowl and stir to combine them evenly.
- Store the spice mix in airtight containers.
Use with ground beef for taco meat without the heat. You can add cayenne pepper to the mix if you prefer a spicier seasoning blend.
Spice mixes make great gifts for holidays and house warming parties. Simply pour mixture into a pretty spice jar and hand write a colorful label to affix to the bottle with the name of the blend and “from the kitchen of ...)
Substitute chicken or skirt steak for use in fajitas and enchiladas.