Gluten-Free, No Sugar Added, Paleo, Primal, Vegan, Nut-Free
This Rajun Cajun Seafood spice blends lends itself to all seafood, but feel free to experiment as you like. It’s so delicious it will make you want to slap ya mama! A great Gluten-Free Cajun Seafood Seasoning whether or not you live in New Orleans!
Rajun Cajun Seafood Spice Blend Gluten-Free Recipe
- ¼ cup salt
- 2 cups red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon black pepper, finely ground
- 1 tablespoon white pepper
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1½ tablespoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sweet basil, dried
- ½ teaspoon dry hot mustard
- ½ teaspoon bay leaves, ground
- ¼ teaspoon file powder
- ¼ teaspoon thyme, dried
- ¼ teaspoon tarragon, dried
- ⅛ teaspoon oregano, dried
- ⅛ teaspoon rosemary, dried
- Mix all the ingredients together thoroughly.
- Store the seasoning mix in a tightly covered glass jar for use as needed.
Spice mixes make great gifts for holidays and house warming parties. Simply pour mixture into a pretty spice jar and handwrite a colorful label to affix to the bottle with the name of the blend and “from the kitchen of ...)
More Gluten-Free Spice Blend recipes are here for you from GlutenSmart.