The great texture and flavor of Chebe All-Purpose Mix proves that wheat is not necessary to make good bread. Because of the texture and strength of the dough, it is extremely versatile. Perfect for: tortillas/wraps, French toast, calzones, turnovers, bread bowls (for soup and chowder), buns, and much more.
- Serving Size 0.75 oz. (21g) dry mix
- Servings Per Container 10
- Total Calories 70
- Calories From Fat 0
- Total Fat 0g
- Saturated Fat 0g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 103mg
- Total Carbohydrates 17g
- Dietary Fiber 0g
- Sugars 0g
- Protein 0g
Ingredients: Manioc (tapioca) flour, modified manioc starch (100% manioc), iodine-free sea salt, cream of tartar, sodium bicarbonate.
Free of: gluten, wheat, lactose, casein, yeast, soy, corn, rice, potato, peanuts, tree-nuts, and MSG.
Made in a gluten-free dedicated facility.
Set oven to 375 F.
- With a fork or dough mixer, blend contents in a bowl with 2 tbsp. oil or softened margerine and 2 large eggs. Add 5 Tbs. (75 ml) of milk, liquid milk substitute, or water while continuing to mix.
- After dough is blended, knead it with hands. Work dough until it is well blended and smooth. (Add a little water if too dry; add more of the mix or food starch if too sticky.)
- Form the dough according to the way it will be served.