When it comes to Chebe Cinnamon Roll-Up Mix, it doesn’t matter who can’t have gluten or not; it’s every man, woman and child for him and herself! The hard part is keeping them on the plate long enough to serve your guests! Great for holiday treats, breakfasts, or desserts!
- Serving Size 0.75 oz. (21g) dry mix
- Servings Per Container 10
- Total Calories 70
- Calories From Fat 0
- Total Fat 0g
- Saturated Fat 0g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 100mg
- Total Carbohydrates 17g
- Dietary Fiber 0g
- Sugars 0g
- Protein 0g
Ingredients: Manioc (tapioca) flour, modified manioc starch (100% manioc), evaporated cane juice, cinnamon, iodine-free sea salt.
Free of: gluten, wheat, lactose, casein, yeast, soy, corn, rice, potato, peanuts, tree-nuts, and MSG.
Made in a gluten-free dedicated facility.
Preparation: Set oven to 375 F.
- Blend in a mixing bowl, with a spoon or fork, package contents, 2 tbsp. (30 ml) oil, 1 egg, and 2 tbsp. applesauce. Continue blending while adding 3 tbsp. (45 ml) milk or milk substitute.
- Knead dough with hands until it is smooth and well blended. If too dry, add more liquid 1/2 tsp. at a time. With the dough ready, we suggest one of the following preparations:
- You need chocolate chips and butter or shortening.
- Preheat oven to 375