Chebe Garlic-Onion Breadsticks make a great addition to any meal. This mix is seasoned with those all-time favorites, garlic and onion, to make a delicious bread stick the whole family will enjoy. You may also use the prepared dough to make mini garlic loaves, pigs in a blanket, sandwich buns, and much, much, more.
- Serving Size 0.75 oz. (21g) dry mix
- Servings Per Container 10
- Total Calories 70
- Calories From Fat 0
- Total Fat 0g
- Saturated Fat 0g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 103mg
- Total Carbohydrates 17g
- Dietary Fiber 0g
- Sugars 0g
- Protein 0g
Ingredients: Manioc (tapioca) flour, modified manioc starch (100% manioc), iodine-free sea salt, garlic, onion.
Free of: gluten, wheat, lactose, casein, yeast, soy, corn, rice, potato, peanuts, tree-nuts, and MSG.
Made in a gluten-free dedicated facility.
Preparation: Set oven to 375 F.
- Blend in a mixing bowl, with a spoon or fork, package contents, 2 tbsp. (30 ml) oil, 3/4 C (100g) grated Parmesan cheese or similar (cheese is optional) and 2 eggs. Continue blending while adding 4 tbsp. (60 ml) milk or milk substitute.
- Knead dough with hands until it is smooth and well blended. If too dry, add more liquid 1/2 tsp. at a time.
- Separate dough into 14-16 equal pieces and roll each into sticks 1/2