Seasoned with the right touch of Italian herbs and spices, this mix makes the perfect pizza crust. You can also use it for bread sticks, calzones, sandwich buns, crackers and a number of items. Visit our recipe page for suggested pizza toppings or other recipes.
- Serving Size 0.75 oz. (21g) dry mix
- Servings Per Container 10
- Total Calories 70
- Calories From Fat 0
- Total Fat 0g
- Saturated Fat 0g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 103mg
- Total Carbohydrates 17g
- Dietary Fiber 0g
- Sugars 0g
- Protein 0g
Ingredients: Manioc (tapioca) flour, modified manioc starch (100% manioc), iodine-free sea salt, garlic, onion, oregano.
Free of: gluten, wheat, lactose, casein, yeast, soy, corn, rice, potato, peanuts, tree-nuts, and MSG.
Made in a gluten-free dedicated facility.
Preparation: Set oven to 375 F.
- With a fork or dough mixer, blend contents in a bowl with 2 tbsp. oil and 2 eggs. (Optional: Add 100g of grated Parmesan cheese.) Add 4 Tbs. (60 ml) milk or liquid milk substitute while continuing to blend.
- After dough is blended, knead it with hands. Work dough until it is well blended and smooth. If too dry, add more liquid 1 tsp. at a time.
- Flatten dough with a rolling pin to about 1/16″ (1-2 mm). Place dough on a non-greased baking/pizza pan. Poke surface with tines of a fork.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 10 minutes. If puffed, remove and flatten with fork. Bake for additional 10-15 minutes or until ligthly browned. Remove, add toppings and bake until they are warmed.