A tasty, versatile mix that makes a crusty loaf in the large bread machine. By hand, this same dough can be breaded or turned into French loaves or pizza crust. For deep-dish pizza, simply spread dough into a 14-inch pizza pan, top with sauce and cheese or soy cheese, bake and enjoy. Recipe is on the back of the bag. 22 oz. bag Makes a 2 lb. loaf.
Great for Bread Machines.
Certified Kosher. Lactose-free.
- Serving Size 3 Tbs. Dry mix (31g)
- Servings Per Container 20
- Calories 110
- Calories from fat 0
- Total Fat 0g
- Saturated Fat 0g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 120mg
- Total Carbohydrates 25g
- Dietary Fiber 0g
- Sugars 0g
- Protein 1g
Ingredients: White rice flour, potato starch, corn starch, guar gum, granulated honey, salt, gluten-free yeast packet. May contain traces of soy.
- Combine 1 3/4 cup lukewarm water
- 1 tsp. cider vinegar or 1/4 tsp. powdered ascorbid acid
- 1 Tbs. sugar or other granulated sweetener
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil or melted butter
- 2 eggs plus 1 egg white or 1 egg and 3 egg whites, lightly beaten