Gluten-Free, No Sugar Added, Ketogenic, Primal, Vegetarian, Nut-Free
Gluten-Free Lemon Herb Butter Recipe
This Gluten-Free Lemon Herb Butter recipe is the perfect addition to fish, chicken, or vegetables. For an extra yummy treat, try this compound butter with fried eggs!
- ½ cup grass-fed butter, sweet
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon lemon rind, grated
- 1½ tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Combine all the ingredients thoroughly, stirring well.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Melt butter over vegetables or use butter to sauté.
Compound butters make a wonderful hostess gifts and holiday gifts. You can put the butter into a pretty glass jar with a label, or roll it into a log atop plastic wrap. Then take the log and wrap in some butcher paper, twist the ends and tie with twine. Simply add a pretty label and you’re good to go!
More Gluten Free Compound Butter Recipes.