Gluten Free Konjac Ditalini Noodles and more for your low carb, sugar free, diabetic-friendly lifestyle.
- Low Carb, Gluten Free Guilt-free noodles
- Zero net carbohydrates and zero calories
- Wheat & gluten free – -made of the healthy natural fiber Glucomannan which has no fat, sugar, or starch.
- Easily absorbs the flavors of any soup, dish, or sauce.
- Cooks instantly – just drain, rinse, boil, and enjoy!
- Has shown beneficial effects backed by medical studies for Type II Diabetes, Constipation, Obesity, and Cholesterol!
What do you need to prepare shirataki noodles?
- A small strainer
- Water to rinse. (You may notice a “fishy” smell when you open up the package. The smell is from the water in the package and not the noodles. The smell will disappear after you rinse the noodles)
- A good family pasta recipe or healthy vegetables, seafood, chicken, spices – the list is endless!
- Family and friends to enjoy your new found health discovery!
- Serving Size 3 oz.
- Servings Per Container 3
- Calories 0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0g
- Saturated Fat 0g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 0mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3g
- Dietary Fiber 3g (soluble fiber)
- Sugars 0g
- Protein 0g
Ingredients: Konjac glucomannan fiber, food grade calcium hydroxide.
Keep refrigerated after opening.
Konjac Foods can be stored in room temperature with the shelf life about one year.
Leave a Reply