Konjac Shirataki Angel Hair Pasta
Konjac Shirataki Ditalini Pasta
Konjac Shirataki Linguine Pasta
Konjac Shirataki Spaghetti Pasta
Konjac Shirataki Fettuccine Pasta
Konjac Shirataki Rigatoni Pasta
Konjac Shirataki Penne Pasta
Konjac Shirataki Anelline (Mini Ring) Pasta
Konjac Shirataki Orzo Pasta
Konjac Shirataki Thin Noodles Pasta
Konjac Shirataki Tiny Pasta
Konjac Shirataki Tortilla-shaped Pasta
- Low Carb, Gluten Free Guilt-free noodles
- Zero net carbohydrates and zero calories
- Wheat & gluten free – -made of the healthy natural fiber Glucomannan which has no fat, sugar, or starch.
- Easily absorbs the flavors of any soup, dish, or sauce.
- Cooks instantly – just drain, rinse, boil, and enjoy!
- Has shown beneficial effects backed by medical studies for Type II Diabetes, Constipation, Obesity, and Cholesterol!
What do you need to prepare shirataki noodles?
- A small strainer
- Water to rinse. (You may notice a “fishy” smell when you open up the package. The smell is from the water in the package and not the noodles. The smell will disappear after you rinse the noodles)
- A good family pasta recipe or healthy vegetables, seafood, chicken, spices – the list is endless!
- Family and friends to enjoy your new found health discovery!
- Serving Size 3 oz.
- Servings Per Container 3
- Calories 0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0g
- Saturated Fat 0g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 0mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3g
- Dietary Fiber 3g (soluble fiber)
- Sugars 0g
- Protein 0g
Ingredients: Konjac glucomannan fiber, food grade calcium hydroxide.
Keep refrigerated after opening.
Konjac Foods can be stored in room temperature with the shelf life about one year.
Leave a Reply