Gluten-Free, No Sugar Added, Vegan, Nut-Free
Mixed Greens With Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing Recipe
Gluten-Free Mixed Greens With Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing Recipe
This Mixed Greens with Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing is extra tasty! I love salad as a side dish. It's refreshing, healthy, and I can even go back for second or third helpings. You get the buttery taste of the Boston lettuce and the peppery taste of the arugula and the endive and radicchio give it extra crunch. But the best part of all is the gluten-free Raspberry Vinaigrette. It is both sweet and tangy and makes every meal just a little more special.
Author: Deena Segal
Recipe type: Gluten-Free, No Sugar Added, Vegan, Nut-Free
- 1 small head Boston lettuce
- 1 head red leaf lettuce
- 1 small head radicchio
- 1 bunch watercress
- 1 bunch arugula
- 2 Belgian endives
- 1 cup raspberry vinaigrette salad dressing
- fresh red raspberries (optional – for garnish)
- Wash the greens, drain them thoroughly, and then either pat them dry or spin them dry in a salad spinner.
- Tear the lettuces and the radicchio into small pieces.
- Remove the stems from the watercress and the arugula.
- Slice the endives crosswise or cut them lengthwise into thin slivers.
- In a large serving bowl, toss all the greens to mix them thoroughly.
- Dress with raspberry vinaigrette salad dressing.
- If desired, garnish each salad with 3 raspberries.
Serving size: 1½ Cups Calories: 130 Fat: 11g (96 Calories from Fat) Trans fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 7g Sugar: 0g Sodium: 39mg Fiber: 5g Protein: 2g