Gluten-Free, No Sugar Added, Paleo, Primal, Vegan, Dairy-Free, Nut-Free
Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing Gluten-Free Recipe
Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing Recipe
Gluten-Free, No Sugar Added Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing is light and fresh and always puts a smile on my face. In the summer time, I use fresh berries compliments of my neighbor's garden. I am not willing to pay the price for fresh berries shipped in from who knows where in the winter, so I buy the frozen, organic raspberries from my local grocery store.
Author: Deena Segal
Recipe type: Gluten-Free, No Sugar Added, Paleo, Primal, Vegan, Dairy-Free, Nut-Free
- ¼ cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup raspberry wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, fresh
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Swerve Granular Sweetener
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place raspberries in a medium sized bowl and crush them with a fork.
- Whisk in all remaining ingredients and blend well.
- Cover the vinaigrette and chill in the refrigerator.
- Whisk again just before serving.
As with all of my recipes, if you require a Paleo option, substitute finely granulated coconut sugar or honey for the Swerve.
Serving size: 2 Tablespoons Calories: 100 Fat: 11g (95 Calories from Fat) Trans fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 1g Sugar: 0g Sodium: 6mg Fiber: trace Protein: trace