The sweetest of all cinnamons, wonderful with sweet and savory dishes.
Saigon Cinnamon (Cinnamomum loureirii) has traditionally been considered the finest quality cinnamon due to the fact that its volatile oil content runs higher than that of other types. Saigon cinnamon is reddish brown and has a distinctly sweet flavor. The Spice Hunter’s Highland Harvested Saigon Cinnamon is sourced from the highlands of Vietnam, with a minimum of 5% volatile oil – which accounts for its intense aroma and wonderful taste!
- No Artificial, FD&C Colors
- No Artificial Flavors
- No Artificial Sweeteners
- No Chemical Preservatives
- No Monosodium glutamate (MSG)
- No Irradiated Ingredients
- allergen free – no soy, no wheat, no milk, no eggs, no fish, no crustaceans, no tree nuts, and no peanuts
Leave a Reply