Gluten-Free, No Sugar Added, Paleo, Primal, Vegetarian, Dairy-Free, Nut-Free
Nothing beats a fresh salad. This Gluten-Free No Sugar Added spinach and strawberry salad is perfect for any occasion. Whether you’re hosting a big crowd or just dinner for the family, this salad not only packs a big nutritional punch, but it’s refreshing and satisfying. You can easily prepare it ahead of time and even add your favorite protein to make a complete one bowl meal.
Gluten-Free Spinach and Strawberry Salad Recipe
- 1 package spinach, prewashed
- 12 strawberries
- 12 mushrooms
- Walden Farm's Raspberry Vinaigrette salad dressing, calorie free
- Remove the stems from the spinach and tear it into bite-sized pieces. Divide the spinach evenly into 4 salad bowls.
- Wash strawberries, remove the green tops, and slice them in quarters.
- Clean mushrooms and slice.
- Distribute 8 strawberry quarters and ¼ of the sliced mushrooms evenly among each of the salad bowls.
- Drizzle the raspberry vinaigrette salad dressing over each salad to taste.
Make Ahead Tip: Prepare all the produce ahead of time and store them in individual Zip Lock bags or rigid containers and refrigerate them until just before the meal. Slap the salads together at the last minute.