- Splenda No Calorie Sweetener is made from sugar, so it tastes like sugar.
- Splenda Brand Sweetener is the ingredient that is already used to sweeten many low calorie/low carb foods and beverages.
- Splenda No Calorie Sweetener is now available in two forms — granular, which measures and pours like sugar, and packets, which you can use with your favorite beverages or fruit.
What makes Splenda Brand Sweetener an ideal no calorie sweetener?
- Made from sugar, so it tastes like sugar
- No calories
- Suitable for people with diabetes
- Can be used in any food and beverage
- Splenda Granular measures and pours like sugar
- Stays sweet during cooking and baking
Splenda No Calorie Sweetener is:
Ideal for the whole family and for people with diabetes.
Free of the unpleasant aftertaste associated with some other artificial sweeteners.
- Serving Size 1 tsp (.5g)
- Number Servings 1100
- Calories 0
- Fat Calories 0
- Total Fat 0g
- Saturated Fat 0g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 500mg
- Total Carbs <1g
- Dietary Fiber 0g
- Sugars 0g
- Protein <1g
Ingredients: Maltodextrin, sucralose.
Leave a Reply